Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Final Note?


For the past three years, we've released balloons to Caleb on the anniversary of his death. Usually, we do it in the evening after Richard has gotten home from work. This year, due to other things already going on in the evening
, we decided to release the balloons in the morning, before work and school. Knowing what a difficult time Caden has with releasing the balloons to begin with, I wasn't sure how well he would handle doing so right before school.

It was a bit emotional, but he made it through. He even told us, "I hope school can take my mind off the balloon release."


Now that the release is done, Caden is at school, and Richard has gone to work, I sit here trying to "wax eloquent" when all I really want to do is hide under the covers for the rest of the day. I've been sitting here at my desk for the past two hours trying to figure out what to say. I'm really having a hard time updating the blog today.

Quite honestly, I'm getting tired of trying to keep up with blog. It's become more of a depressing chore lately than anything else. Of course, I guess it's kinda noticeable since my last update was in August 2014 at the beginning of the school year.  I'm not even sure I'm going to keep up with it any longer. At this point in our journey, I'm ready to move on and just keep living my life without feeling the need to update here. It's so much easier to just post a quick status update through FB to my friends and family. I think the blog has served it's purpose.

I may occasionally post something here, but I think I'm pretty much done with it at this point.  I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to read. I hope that, somehow, we have managed to touch your hearts through our struggle. I pray we have been able to draw you closer to God.

Thank you.





Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
===========
We still miss Caleb every moment of every day. He is always in our hearts, always in our thoughts, and is loved today, tomorrow, in ALL ways to infinity and beyond.

Angel, Richard & Caden

2 comments: